Earn your degree from the nation’s largest accredited university.
Study when you want, where you want. You attend classes at the times and places that fit your busy schedule. You’ll be attending the nation’s largest accredited private university, with an unsurpassed reputation for educational excellence and student service.
Higher education. Highly accessible. Founded in 1976, University of Phoenix is dedicated to meeting the needs of working students. Now the largest private university in North America, we offer more than 190 campuses and learning centers as well as a flexible online learning format available in most countries around the world. Regardless of where or how you attend class, you will receive a real-world education with real value.
- Earn your degree sooner than you think.
- Attend class at times and places that fit your busy schedule.
- Learn from instructors with advanced degrees, most of whom also work in the fields they teach.
- Acquire knowledge and skills that are in high demand.
- Receive personal attention in small, interactive classes.
- Apply what you learn immediately to your career success.
Why University of Phoenix?
University of Phoenix Online was one of the first accredited universities to offer complete degree programs via the Internet. With more than a decade of experience in Web-based delivery, our online format has been perfected and proven effective for thousands of successful graduates. Unlike other programs that are partially delivered via mail, telephone or videotape, or require some on-campus attendance, 100% of our curriculum can be completed via the Internet. At University of Phoenix Online, you’ll earn your degree in the most convenient and efficient way possible. Because we utilize an asynchronous format that works like e-mail you are free to participate at the times and places that work best for you. Beyond convenience, University of Phoenix also offers one of the most up-to-date and relevant curriculums available anywhere. Created in cooperation with business and industry, our programs provide the skills and expertise that are in high demand. The curriculum is continually updated to reflect the latest proven concepts, methods and practices.
Benefits of University of Phoenix Online
– Attend class at times and places that fit your schedule.
– Complete 100% of your education via the Internet, including all administration, registration, and book buying.
– Earn your degree in two or three years. Classes are offered one at a time, for five-to-six weeks, so you can focus on each subject.
– Programs are continually updated to provide the skills and expertise that are in high demand.
– All faculty hold a Master’s or Doctoral degree, and work in the fields they teach, so they can provide the most effective combination of theory and practical experience.
– You learn with other experienced professionals from various corporations and organizations across the country, and around the world.
– All coursework is designed to be immediately applied in your work environment.
– University of Phoenix is the largest accredited private university in North America.
University of Phoenix is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and is a member of the North Central Association (NCA).
The Higher Learning Commission
30 N. LaSalle Street
Chicago, Illinois 60602-2504
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Master of Science in Nursing Programs are accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (61 Broadway, 33rd Floor, New York, NY 10006 (212-363-5555).
The University also maintains voluntary memberships with numerous educational organizations, including the American Council on Education, the Association of American Colleges, the American Association for Adult and Continuing Education, the American Association for Higher Education, the American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business, the Council for Adult and Experiential Learning, the College and University Personnel Association, the Arizona Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers, the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers, the Independent Colleges and Universities of Arizona, the American Association of Colleges of Nursing, the Western Institute of Nursing, the National Board for Certified Counselors, the National Association for Foreign Student Admissions: Association of International Educators, the National Association of Veterans Program Administrators, the Service Members Opportunity College, and Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Support. Additionally, the University maintains memberships in various professional, program-specific organizations.